Friday, June 7, 2013

Mens fashion…The Style winners and loosers..Lynxx,Ebuka,Agwu,Banky W,Wiz Kid,D`banj

Here we go WizKid 2
Wizkid 6
Wiz Kid
I never believed the day will come that I will be asking the question I am about to ask now but which I am ABSOLUTELY chuffed to be asking. The question is, since when did Wizkid become this stylish? If I haven`t seen him out and about with one of the costumes in this post I would have automatically assumed it was simply borrowed for a photos shoot. These images depict top end fashion which I have been on the lookout for.
I detest clip suspenders but this dude makes it look utterly classy in the first image. I will stick to my button ones though.
Wizzy gets a 9 over 10 here.
I implore you, the readers to join me in praying that Wiz Kid continues on this path and perhaps that could influence his peers and fans.
This is a good moment for men’s fashion.
Julius Agwu
Julius Agwu
Picture Credit;Bella Naija
I have come across articles where Julius was depicted as stylish but I begged to differ. However I must stress that he got it spot on here. Pinstripe double B Blazer, drain pipe pants and then he finished the look off with black suede loafers. He looks relaxed in the pieces as well and that has been what he has been unable to exude whenever I have seen him at occasions.
Kudos Julius
Dbanj2-600x600
D`Banj

Everything here, the belt, loafers, folded hem trousers, choice of colours et al works for me with the exception of the long golden necklaces. I know he undoubtedly splashed out some good dosh on those necklaces but they have impacted negatively on his look. Without the necklaces, I would have given him an 8 out of 10 but with them, he ends up with a 5 out of 10.Long chunky necklaces are very street not top fashion;D`Banj should know that.
Less is more sometimes, Igwe
Ebuka-Obi-Uchendu-and-Banky-W-1
Picture Credit;YNaija
I saw this image earlier this week and was gonna get to it anyway. I will start with Ebuka,his polka dot shirt seems like a perfect idea when you are looking to make a black suit somewhat interesting so he gets kudos there. I have loved polka dot shirts and ties as far back as my high school days. Now to the suit, the shoulder and chest area of the jacket appears to fit Ok but the trousers didn`t cut it for me at all.There is something unstructured about the trousers and the shoes didn`t do it for me either. He gets a 4.5 for his efforts. I believe he would do better next time as his body frame is perfect for well tailored pieces.
Banky W can be described as many things positive but fashion has never been one of his greatest virtues. Nothing is working here for me. The sunnies appear to be too small for his face hence very unflattering while the trousers are too slouchy. As if that wasn`t enough, I couldn’t take my eyes away from the blazer because that too was the wrong fit. My eyes strayed down to the shoes and I spotted that even though the shoes are not that disastrous, Banky can definitely afford better quality shoes. The combo gets a 3 out 10 from me.
Gbenro Ajibade
Gbenro Ajibade
Picture Credit;Bella Naija
The fit, styling, shoes, posture are way off the mark. The suit is obviously not properly fused and tailored. I love his personality though and for that I will magnanimously dish out 3 out of 10 to him.
Lynxxx
Lynxx
Picture Credit;Bella Naija
Lynxx has the look and the height to pull off anything but how did he fare over here?
Well, the blazer and the top? 8.5 out of 10.I adore the collar of his top.
Trousers and shoes? Disaster and I will tell you why. A properly made trousers shouldn`t hang or drop like his and the length needs to be shortened by at least a couple of inches. The shoes just don`t scream quality to me and I don`t have to see it physically to know. On the overall, I give him a 4 out of possible 10 for his efforts.
He has to use that anatomy and height of his positively. The tendencies are there for him to be the best dressed dude in this the country if styled properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment